Saturday, August 29, 2009

I <3 Kyotofu

During my short week in New York City, a friend of a friend took us to eat at a French American restaurant by the name of Breton Bar -- highly recommend; interior is lovely too. For dessert, we headed towards Kyotofu! (They also serve real food). I had the soymilk ice cream sundae with yummy Japanese-infused whipped cream, berry compote, and matcha mochi. YUMMY! (They also deliver! Am tempted to fork over the money for a delivery of their yummy desserts.) Having the sweet tooth that I have, I found that their desserts were sweet but not overpowering. And, somehow, with all the soy and green tea, I even felt healthy digging into my sundae! It is a shame I haven't yet found a similar place in San Francisco, though I await the next time I return to NYC.

No comments: